Product review: Kiwiherb Kid's Calm
Although I am a huge fan of all of the Kiwiherb products, the only one I chose to use in our gift boxes is Kid's Calm. There are two reasons for this, firstly, it is amazing for so many things ... will list these soon! And secondly, when it comes to the health of our precious children we need to look at what is going on with their body before deciding what product to use.
Now if they have a cold or a cough then the Kiwiherb Chest Syrup and De-Stuff are the business, and I absolutely adore their De-Stuff Rub too. I definitely recommend keeping these in the medicine box at all times so you are uber prepared.
As for the Kid's Calm, what do I like about it?
It is a chamomile extract which has multiple therapeutic qualities.
- It helps ease upset tummies, whether from digestive issues or anxiety.
- Helps with pain and discomfort associated with teething.
- Promotes sleep and calm.
- Can help little ones feel better after a bad dream, calms the mind and helps them drift back to sleep.
- Useful for car sickness, will help ease their tummy.
- Can be used from birth, although do be wary that this can upset the gut as it isn't ready for anything other than milk before the age of 6 months.
- It tastes good, you are unlikely to struggle with getting this into your kid!
- It is developed and made in New Zealand by a top Medical Herbalist and Pharmacist. I had the privelege of being taught by Phil Rasmussen when I studied and he is very passionate and knowledgeable.
Do you use any Kiwiherb products? What are your favourites?